Greedy escape in the Truffle Land…
A 4 days/ 3 nights trip from Saturday to Tuesday ; in December, January and February…
In an outstanding landscape at the place of LALBENQUE, the Truffle Capital as the « noticeable place for the taste »,
we offer a trip to the black diamond mystery….
We will try our best to give you a taste of the French « bon vivre » !
Keymarks for the Truffle Land Escapade :
– On Tuesday the day will be thoroughly dedicated to the precious tuber :
In the morning, a truffle producer will comment an exhibition as well as a movie, followed by a CAVING THE TRUFFLE DEMONSTRATION « in situ ». During the afternoon, a visit to the renowned TRUFFLES MARKET (the « ban » will take place at 2 pm sharp !) a moment you would not miss !
– The gourmet and friendly dinners :
Each evening you will enjoy a different homemade cooked speciality as the foie gras, the truffle casserole, the « Pastis » served the the Cahors wine …
We recommend to visit around the surrounding villages and monuments such as :
– The Cazelles, the Dolmens, and the Lavoirs.
– The town of Cahors and its vineyard (market on Saturday morning, and visit of wine storehouses…), the Lot valley from St Cirq Lapopie to Cajarc,
– The place of Limogne (market Sunday morning, visit of a farm producing foie gras, and one producing the Rocamadour cheese),
– The capital of the hat Caussade (market Monday morning),the Quercy Blanc and the nice villages of the Gorges de l’Aveyron such as Bruniquel, St Antonin, Noble Val ….